9/30/2014

The small animals cute love the beautiful singer JUNIEL!




I published the MV "seems to use love (I think I'm in love / Love hanabwa)" of the new song that beauty JUNIEL singer has released five months a year.

It's a love MV pattern of the innocent couple, but, JUNIEL is cute as small animals like usual for the time being.

Also point that looks cute my main, I knows how to properly kit.

And where it is not sarcasm at all Nik ^ ^;


Per show also Arawaza Keep in confronted by JUNIEL dismal charming, and of making the punch line at the end, and further, Iron Fist considerable. 


The No ... I think the Japanese would not know much, I would not know 100% you were people not interested though in K-POP, but that her such a wonder of the popular How much between (laughs), and Korean.

When you were young people who are music lovers, I wonder if you know roughly.

That even in Japan, information that her incoming little, is expected to be probably has been active in decent in Korea.


The various talents of the guitar or the piano or something. JUNIEL, new song "love you like" MV release. All this changed from the moment you wake the Tokimeki love cannot be hidden. Even simple everyday felt happy. The reason is just one thing. After I met her lover, became beautiful.

Tokimeki love just never was. JUNIEL is 29, noon, digital single released "love like'. Expresses the delicate sensibilities of specific has made a comeback in the 1 year 5 months Buri JUNIEL, enhanced the perfection of the album.

"Love is like" the recorded JUNIEL musics 'Bug Off', 'Please', including the title song of the same name. JUNIEL's lovely voice color and medium tempo, created a "love you like". "Love you like' the Tokimeki lovers started to love it, and the romantic atmosphere out front.


"Love you like" is ' see Someday morning Mocha coffee scent somewhat pleasant dreams to start the day. The short message you wake me up the morning come baby suddenly filled my mind.

In this pounding more than mojitos crush lemon burst start love has come "that as expressed through the lyrics fell in love with Sungkyunkwan. And mention the specific situations, such as Mocha coffee scented, short messages, Mojito, lemon, drew sympathy. Work out a sweet, refreshing atmosphere, of "love you like" utilizing the overall atmosphere. Satisfied with herself through love has changed.

And made love to the other party. "Fell in love with a beautiful, fall in love with the beautiful whether or. Morning in front of the mirror singing humming, it loses my mind, you call it a call and cry, my darling a little embarrassed to go around the world rose of my heart want to Start! The rumor soon! I like I love ' of 'in love I'm like' music video JUNIEL himself appeared as a heroine. To men who love and enjoy the fresh date was placed in order. Just stare at each other out laughter, happy eyes shining.
Two people love lover, was directing the romance of the rose. JUNIEL 'love affair with colleague singer, didn't work"


Singer JUNIEL to comeback to 5 months a year (Junieru), feel like an adult before I knew it was. The JUNIEL during the blank period, was assessed to be "seems to have become an adult" himself, along with the appearance of mature, attitude to life, it seemed, had changed.

"Until today to focus on music, many went to travel. In particular, likes to go called short trips, but I want to go somewhere you go with friends. When there is positive he consulted friends and wanted to see the Sunrise of jeongdongjin (jeongdongjin train) too. Night 11:30 radio schedule after the 30 minutes went to Qing cheongnyangsan (chonggnanni) station positive rode to the jeongdongjin train. When in doubt go to travel primarily because once in a while, but to have fun. Also visit frequently to close, along with the family yangpyeong (yangpyeong), Gapyeong (Gyeonggi Provincial Museum), aunt lives, Kangnung (Gangreung) bunch we went to grass (Seok). While leading this life as grew even more "to publish this month 29, noon in new digital mini album JUNIEL.

This album evoke emotions like love ' love affair with like (I think I'm in love) ", perfect for the autumn season, such as 'Please' and 'Bug Off' songs were recorded. ' Title song is "love is like' I express my love begun. Will feel "lonely" in the fall. A friend of mine says "cold heart". It is a song like the seasons. I remembered that when you fell in love in the past while recording this song, ' JUNIEL still in early 20s, student 3 years or so love that. Laughed while talking and revive happy memories of that time in autumn. After face little think JUNIEL story about love, and I talked about recently.

"I had spent together recently, people. Colleague singer as well as the music was direct intimate relationship is not in the was. But came to know through contact. It is is well was get in touch with each other busy and couldn't see much. In the end, gradually went away. Could not the well might be led to love truth, who do I, closer to each other. Is lack of certainty "while talking, now they're okay and cool appearance was disappointed that love did not succeed. JUNIEL expressed themselves romantic style and the"pure". 

Recently, close friend sly woman, gave advice to anger said. "These days, people who love style is variety. Seems to have been also many so-called "fisheries management" (that will keep better managing multiple heterosexual loves his friends and relations). The song based on the story of my friend experienced a fisheries management is a Bug Off. Should be can relate and see the lyrics "showed willingness JUNIEL ever has been steadily showing off their own songs wanted album: make own songs alone.

It wants to introduce the music grown a lot effort and give hope to people and their fans. "I don't think want to become # 1 in the album song I loved music charts long, is for many people to hear my music. My hope is you want to quickly become a star more than a long. Title song 'love is like"well want to hear songs is a really good song, I made too many" JUNIEL says they're own identity "female singer to play the guitar" is "is to have the guitar and music show. Show off and color unique to me and the music. Greet the people through our activities, also by many people that I know... ' and smiled while talking. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment