11/01/2014

Kitten Village Halloween before landscape ♪

is a leap




Everyone, it is Halloween time you read this article ♪

(*'ω' *) ♪



It is a thing of yesterday.


Soybean flour is, when you go home ....


Flour "weekend, Ikundaa ~ ♪ to Halloween Party"

leap "Hey ~ ♪ the way it is fun, what are we to fancy dress? "

(* 'Zhi `) ♪


Flour and "non Okay ~. "


(*'д `) ?? Edge



leap "Well, what are the do 's Halloween party? "
σ ('~ `*)? ? ?

Flour "♪ The spree of eating sweets"
ヾ (o'∀`o) Nowa~a~i ♪

Σ (° д ° Zhi) Ee~tsu! ?
Over there either? (Laughs)

Idea is too soft, and I could not think (laughs)

Halloween ....
It is each (laughs)
(*'ω' *) ♪





Well, it is jumping Are You the forest ....



If Halloween is approaching, I want and inhabitants also come fidgeting (laughs)
ヾ (*'∀ `*) Nokyakkya

Well ....
Slightly, but am also not so residents ... (laughs)
(^ _ ^;)





k ha ju 14 001a





N ~ and not at all (laughs)

σ (^_^;)





k ha ju 14 001b





Robo what, do not see the crying!

(`· Ω · ') Shakin





k ha ju 14 001c





I do - I wonder (laughs)

Not you still!

('. • ω •. `)



In addition ....

This child and says you and ....





k ha ju 14 001d





Yeah ♪




k ha ju 14 001e





Σ (° д ° Zhi) edge! ?

After all, I wonder if bad If you do not fancy dress?


And you'll if ....

('-Ω-`) Hmm





k ha ju 14 001f





Christine wants to be surprised, maybe? 

(* ´ Eulalia ') ♡ I'm looking forward to! while other residents are heating up, filled in the Halloween mood. This one is...





k ha ju 14 001g





Oh, that ....

Halloween ....

(^ _ ^;)





k ha ju 14 001h





So, Halloween ....

('· Ω · `) Shobon


Halloween to this person, I wonder if there is no relationship?

(*'д `) ??



Loom also ....





k ha ju 14 001i





Cormorants, yeah ....

Well then, I know ....

Halloween ....





k ha ju 14 001j





....

Kyoro (. · _ ·.)) ((. · _ ·.) Kyoro


Halloween, § ~ I went to where.

("· ∀ ·)" Hey




Kitten village residents is self-paced (laughs)

Do Will be affected by the village chief?


Residents's our your village or is how?


Well ....

Anyway ....

Happy Halloween!


Please spend a nice Halloween ♪






Time-of Teatime of leap ~leap of tea





k ha ju 14 001k





Recently, I also realized is I'm done now. 

From I know who there is existence worth of it. 

Supported by who, backed by someone while I made today. 


Thank you.... 

leap we arrived to support the heart. Please click and encouraging update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment